Checkpoint Certified Security Master (CCSM) R80.X
Number of questions
Learn How to:
- Identify issues and problems using commands
- Locate the source of encryption failures
- Identify potentially mis-configured VPNs
- Reduce IPS false positives
- Troubleshoot SecureXL and ClusterXL
What You Need To Know?
- How policy changes impact chain module behavior
- Identify the source of UGI client connectivity problems
- Troubleshoot Secure Internal Communication issues
- Configure VPN Tunnel Interface
- Deploy IPv6 in a local environment
- Use commands to clear the connections table
- Configure Open Shortest Path First
- Troubleshoot NAT stages
- Identify connections in ClusterXL debug file
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical professionals who troubleshoot, optimize, and deploy Check Point in advanced configurations with
multiple Software Blades to protect environments from threats.
What people are saying
Are You Ready To Start?
Thank You For Filling Your Details Here. Please Expect A Response From Us As Soon As Possible. We Will Get Back To You On This At The Earliest Possible Time.